BaliBali Online has to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For the ends of this clause, "personal information" is defined according to the details in the Promotion of Access to Information Act, number 2 of 2000 (PAIA). This information can be downloaded from:http://us-cdn.creamermedia.co.za/assets/articles/attachments/03569_promofaccestoinfoact2.pdf
BaliBali Online is authorised to gather, store and use the following information:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Nearest city
- Non-personal click patterns
- Email address
- Telephone or mobile number
- IP address, and
- ID or passport number
BaliBali Online is entitled to gather, store and use the above information for the following purposes:
- To greet you when you access the site;
- If you are a registered account holder, to inform you of any changes to BaliBali Online that may affect your account or future shopping experiences;
- To inform you (if you have agreed to this) of facts regarding your access and use of the site;
- To inform you (if you have agreed to this) of competitions and promotions offered by balibalionline.co.za or its partners;
- To set up non-personal statistics about internet habits, click patterns and access to the site;
- To verify your identity when you make a transaction through balibali.co.za;
- To ensure the products are received by the addressee.
- The above information is either gathered electronically through the use of "cookies", or provided by you voluntarily. You can regulate the use of "cookies" independently with your personal search engine settings.
- You can choose to not receive any information from BaliBali Online and its partners.
BaliBali Online is entitled to gather, store, compile and share any information gleaned from you, subject to the following conditions:
- BaliBali Online may not make any of your personal details public unless you have agreed to it, or unless it is required for the purposes of any judicial process.
- BaliBali Online may compile, use and share any information that has no bearing on any particular individual, and BaliBali Online owns and reserves the right to non-personal statistical information gathered and complied by BaliBali Online.
- You acknowledge and agree that certain personal information (such as your full name, delivery address, email address and contact details) may be passed on to the courier company to ensure delivery of the products you have purchased.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer:
Level One Lifestyle on Kloof,
50 Kloof Street,